Yamaha MG12XU OverviewMG Mixers DemoThe MG12XU from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twelve simultaneous inputs that is ideal for performances, recordings lectures and more. The mixer features four mono mic/line combo input channels, two stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs (XLR and stereo 1/4″ inputs), and two stereo line inputs with 1/4″ and RCA jacks. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing two channels in and two channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos and more.
Channels 1-8 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-4 each also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums.
The MG12XU mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
Each of the MG12XU’s channels feature a dedicated FX bus send level and there are 24 effects presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
* USB works with PC, Mac and the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
* Includes Cubase AI DAW software (download)Two TRS auxiliary outputs with send level controls on each channel (Aux 1 has dedicated send level, FX Bus send feeds into AUX 2) for routing aux mixes to external devices such as reverb units or monitor mixers
* Two group buses (one stereo) with overall level control fader and dedicated outputs for creating a sub mix such as a drum group, or for routing select elements of a mix to outboard equipment
* 3-band EQ on channels 1-8 and 2-band EQ on channels 9-12
* Pan/balance control on each channel
* One-knob compressor on channels 1-4 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix
* Rugged metal chassis built to withstand wear and tear
* Internal universal power supply for worldwide use
Yamaha MG12XU Specs: Built-In Effects SPX algorithm: 24 programs, PARAMETER control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)Phantom Power+48 V switchable, Channels 1 – 4Digital I/OUSB: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
Sampling frequency: max 192 kHz
Bit Depth : 24-bit Input Channels 4x mono [mic/line]
2x mono/stereo [mic/line]
2x stereo [line]Output Channels 2x stereo out
1x monitor out
1x headphone out
2x aux out
2x group outBusStereo: 1
GROUP: 2Pad26 dB (mono)HPF80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (mono/stereo: MIC only)CompressorThreshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu
Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1
Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB
Attack time: approx. 25 msec
Release time: approx. 300 msecEqualizerEQ high Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
EQ mid Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5 kHz peaking
EQ low Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving LED Peak LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clippingLevel Metering2 x 12-segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30 dB]Total Harmonic Distortion 0.03% @ +14 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), Gain knob: Min, 0.005% @ +24 dBu (1 kHz), Gain knob: Min Frequency Response+0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz), refer to the nominal Output level @ 1 kHz, Gain knob: MinEquivalent Input Noise-128 dBu (mono Input channel, Rs: 150 ¦¸, Gain knob: max)Residual Output Noise-102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO master fader: min)Crosstalk-78 dB Power Requirement AC 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz Power Consumption 22 W, Dimensions: 12.1 x 4.6 x 16.6″ (308 x 118 x 422 mm), Net Weight: 9.3 lb (4.2 kg) Packaging Info Package Weight: 13.05 lb, Box Dimensions: (LxWxH)19.1 x 15.6 x 8″
Contact UNCUCO WhatsApp: +8615989288128