This 150W FM transmitter adopts the concept of simple design and integrates the exciter and power amplifier, output filter, switching power supply, etc into a 1U high 19-inch standard case. This advanced design reduces the number of connection cables and improves the overall efficiency of the transmitter, making it more reliable and easier to operate.
This 150W FM transmitter has Large LCD screen, one-knob control operation, PLL digital phase-locked loop FM technology, CD sound quality. 1U 19-inch all-aluminum standard case. This 150W FM transmitter can input analog audio signal or analog modulation signal. with stable and reliable performance, high quality with fair price.
• Humanized digital LCD panel, one-rotary knob control.
• User-friendly digital LCD panel, using one rotary knob to easily control all the setups.
• The integrated LCD screen displays all the parametric including: transmitter frequency, stereo and mono, volume, amplifier tube temperature, audio signal UV meter, forward
power, reflected power, modulation mode, pre-emphasis etc,.
• 1U 19-inch thickened all-aluminium case, strong and excellent heat dissipation.
• With built-in high-quality stereo encoder, CD-class sound quality.
• Outstanding power AGC balance control system, adjustable power output from 0 to 50 watts, and automatic gain power control to maintain output power within set range without drifting.
• Signal input supports XLR and RCA audio inputs, and also SCA and RDS signals using the BNC connector AUX.
• Supports AES-EBU digital signal input, 24Bit 192KHz sampling rate input range, true lossless audio.
• The RF amplifier uses LDMOS transistors to withstand even severe load mismatch exceeding the 65: 1 VSWR at a 5dB compression point.
Frequency step value: 10KHz
Modulation mode: FM, peak deviation ± 75KHz
Frequency stability: <± 100Hz
Frequency stabilization method: PLL phase-locked loop frequency synthesis
RF output power: 0 ～150W ± 0.5dB
In-band residual wave: <-70dB
Higher harmonics: <-65dB
Parasitic AM: <-79dB
RF output impedance: 50Ω
RF output connector: L16 female N
RF efficiency:> 78%
Analog audio input: -12dBm ~ + 8dBm
Audio level gain: -15dB ~ 15dB step 0.5dB
Analog audio input impedance: 600Ω balanced XLR
AES / EBU input impedance: 110Ω balanced XLR
AES / EBU input level: 0.2 ~ 10Vpp
AES / EBU sampling rate: 30KHz ~ 192KHz 24BIT
RDS / SCA input: unbalanced BNC
RDS / SCA input level gain: -15dB ~ 15dB step 0.5dB
Pre-emphasis: 0μs, 50μs, 75μs (users can set)
Frequency response: ± 0.1dB 30 ～ 15000Hz
Stereo resolution:> 60dB
S / N ratio stereo:> 70dB 30 ～ 15000Hz
S / N ratio mono:> 75dB 30 ～ 15000Hz
Audio distortion: <0.05%
Power supply voltage range: single phase 110 ~ 260Vac
Power consumption: <320VA
Operating temperature range: -20 to 45 ° C
Working method: continuous work
Cooling method: forced air cooling
Cooling method: <95%
Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88 mm (excluding handles and protrusions), standard rack 19 inches 2U.