The cheap 600W FM transmitter adopts a low-cost design concept, integrating the exciter and power amplifier, output filter, switching power supply, etc. in a 2U high 19-inch standard chassis.
The cheap 600w fm transmitter with 2U 19-inch all-aluminum standard chassis. Character display screen, PLL phase-locked loop frequency modulation technology, the final power amplifier adopts LDMOS transistor with high standing wave ratio.
- 2U 19-inch thick aluminum alloy case, which is not only sturdy but also has good heat dissipation.
- Precise PLL frequency generation system to ensure the frequency does not drift within at least 10 years.
- Excellent power AGC balance control system, the power output can be adjusted from 0 to full power, and has automatic gain power control to maintain the output power within a set range without drifting.
- Support external input modulation RDS or SCA signal.
- Equipped with RS232 communication interface, users can control all operations through the transmitter communication protocol.
- RF amplifier uses LDMOS transistor , making it able to withstand severe load mismatch of more than 65: 1 VSWR at 5dB compression point.
Frequency step value: 100KHz
Modulation mode: FM, peak deviation ± 75KHz
Frequency stability: <± 100Hz
Frequency stabilization method: PLL phase-locked loop frequency synthesis
RF output power: 0 ～600W ± 0.5dB
In-band residual wave: <-60dB
Higher harmonics: <-60dB
Parasitic AM: <-59dB
RF output impedance: 50Ω
RF output connector: L29 female DIN
RF efficiency:> 75%
Analog audio input: -12dBm ~ + 8dBm
Analog audio input impedance: 10KΩ XLR
Pre-emphasis: 0μs, 50μs, 75μs (users can set)
Frequency response: ± 0.8dB 30 ～ 15000Hz
Audio distortion: <1%
Power supply voltage range: single phase 220 ~ 260Vac
Power consumption: <1000VA
Operating temperature range: -20 to 45 ° C
Working method: continuous work
Cooling method: forced air cooling
Cooling method: <95%
Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88 mm (excluding handles and protrusions), standard rack 19 inches 2U.