These high ruggedness devices, MRFE6VP5600HR6 and MRFE6VP5600HSR6, are designed for use in high VSWR industrial (including laser and plasma exciters), broadcast (analog and digital), aerospace and radio/land mobile applications. They are unmatched input and output designs allowing wide frequency range utilization, between 1.8 and 600 MHz.
* Unmatched Input and Output Allowing Wide Frequency Range Utilization.
* Device can be used Single-Ended or in a Push-Pull Configuration.
* Qualified Up to a Maximum of 50 VDD Operation.
* Characterized from 30 V to 50 V for Extended Power Range.
* Suitable for Linear Application with Appropriate Biasing.
* Integrated ESD Protection with Greater Negative Gate-Source Voltage Range for Improved Class C Operation.
* Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters.
* RoHS Compliant.
* In Tape and Reel. R6 Suffix = 150 Units, 56 mm Tape Width, 13 inch Reel.
* These products are included in Our product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch.
Frequency (Min) (MHz)
Frequency (Max) (MHz)
Supply Voltage (Typ) (V)
P1dB (Typ) (dBm)
P1dB (Typ) (W)
Output Power (Typ) (W) @ Intermodulation Level at Test Signal
600.0 @ CW
Power Gain (Typ) (dB) @ f (MHz)
24.6 @ 230
Efficiency (Typ) (%)
Thermal Resistance (Spec) (℃/W)
RF Performance Table:
230 MHz Narrowband
Typical Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 100 mA
Pulse (100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)
CW 600 Avg
230 24.6 75.2 -17