MRF1K50H is a high ruggedness device designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) applications, as well as radio and VHF TV broadcast, sub-GHz aerospace, and mobile radio applications.
Its unmatched input and output design allows for wide frequency range use from 1.8 MHz to 500 MHz. Pin compatibility with 1250 W device simplifies moving to the next generation.
● Operates up to 500 MHZ for a broad range of applications
● High drain-source avalanche energy absorption capability
● Unmatched input and output
● Device can be used single-ended or in a push-pull configuration
● Characterized from 30 V to 50 V
● High ruggedness. Handles 65:1 VSWR.
● Recommended driver: MRFE6VS25N (25 W)
● Available in both ceramic and low-thermals plastic packaging
● Pin compatible with MRFE6VP61K25H 1250 W version, enabling fast time to market
● Industrial, scientific, medical (ISM)
– Laser generation
– Plasma etching
– Particle accelerators
– MRI and other medical applications
– Industrial heating, welding and drying systems
– Radio broadcast
– VHF TV broadcast
– VHF omnidirectional range (VOR)
– HF and VHF communications
– Weather radar
● Mobile radio
– VHF and UHF base stations